“It’s a very high stakes game being played in the world today within health care…and there is very much a need for the wisdom of talent and what Talent Plus provides.”
DISCOVER AND GROW THE TALENT IN YOUR COMPANY
Talent Plus ® is . . .
an internationally recognized management consulting firm delivering interviews in more than 20 languages with a focus on selection and development. We use world-class science to help clients grow high-performing and fully-engaged cultures through talent discovery and development. Our ROI results show improved work performance, increased productivity, reduced turnover, strengthened employee engagement and bottom-line results.
30 YEARS OF SCIENCE-BASED SOLUTIONS
Candidates assessed last year
Scientifically validated behavioral assessments
Online assessment completion rate
Managers assessed all-time
IMPROVE YOUR SELECTION ODDS
We are scientifically skilled at helping companies select the very best people for specific job roles and maximize their potential for the growth of the company. Our selection solutions combine Talent Plus’ research, validated selection instruments, processes and supportive tools and technology to maximize the unique talents of your employees.
Our proven results include increased productivity, reduced turnover, strengthened employee engagement and improved profitability. From off-the-shelf to custom, our solutions meet and/or exceed all testing standards, principles and legal regulations.
THE FUTURE OF PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
All people have talent, and the development of their talent is the key to growth. By utilizing our strengths-based solutions, people achieve greater happiness, significance and impact.
Our development solutions are focused on utilizing a strengths-based approach to learning and development for employees. By focusing on individuals’ greatest talents and compensating for their softer areas, organizations have the greatest potential for growth, which leads to increased satisfaction, productivity and team dynamics. At their core, our tools aim to unleash leadership potential, transform your organization and build culture of engagement for our client partners.
PREDICTING THE FUTURE OF TALENT
Talent Plus has been engaged in analytics since our inception. Our client partners engage in descriptive, diagnostic and prescriptive analytics—choosing the level of study that is best for the issue they are studying—in order to put talent strategies into place.
IN THE NEWS
- “Women Entrepreneurs Share Advice on Managing Imposter Syndrome” with Kimbery Cutchall — Theravive
- How Hotels can Improve in 2020: Recruit the Right Staff by Kimberly Rath – Forbes Travel Guide
- “What if those gaps were instead viewed as some of your most impactful and powerful work?” with Denise Caleb – Inevitable, from HRCI
- When You Tell a Job Candidate, “You’re Probably Not Going to Like This Job.” – Brett Wells
- Companies are Loosening Job Requirements — but are They Going Too Far? – Jessica Reiser, Garth Lienemann
- Preparing to Lead the Future of HR: 3 Steps to Becoming a CHRO – Denise Caleb
- Leadership Communication Tips to Fight Workplace Toxicity – Larry Sternberg
- How to Turn Underperforming Retail Associates into A-Players – Beth Zurn
- Dear Hiring Managers: These 10 Behaviors Are Scaring Your Interviewees Off – FAIRYGODBOSS
- Unlock Your Leadership Potential with Emotional Intelligence – Thrive Global
- 7 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Spend Their Holidays – CEO Blog Nation
- 75+ Great Questions to Ask Your Mentor (The Ultimate List) – UpJourney
- Developing Leaders: Somya Kouma on Unleashing the True Power of Individual Differences – Transformify
- Leadership Development Trends – Mercer-Mettl
- Developing Mindful Leaders: Awareness, Training and Daily Practice – Training Industry
- Preparing to Lead the Future of HR: 3 Steps to Becoming a CHRO – HR Certification Institute (HCI)
- Minding the Resume Gap – Inevitable
- Talent Plus, Inc. Acquires Accendo International
- Talent Plus, Inc. Ranked No. 1 Family Friendliest and No. 2 Suppliers on Modern Healthcare’s 2019 Best Places to Work List
- Talent Plus, Inc. Releases New Employee Development Software – TalentMine®
- Talent Plus, Inc. Launches A Small Business Solution
- Talent Plus, Inc. Announces Brett Wells to Join Scientific Affairs Committee for the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- Kimberly Rath Recognized for “Innovation by All” Contribution to Talent Plus
- Talent Plus, Inc. Ranked No. 9 on the 2019 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
- Talent Plus, Inc. Welcomes Steve Bonner to its Board of Directors
- Talent Plus, Inc. Ushers in Operational Manager Talent Online Assessment at HR Tech
- Talent Plus, Inc. Named on Forbes Travel Guide 2018 List of “Brand Officials”
WE ARE AN AWARD-WINNING TALENT-BASED ORGANIZATION ®
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“The tools and the training that we received from Talent Plus allowed us to select employees who shared the Company’s values and then develop their potential to reach levels of excellence that you cannot attain without natural talent. We improved business results; employee retention, employee engagement, guest engagement and world class HR processes.”
“The strong relationship we’ve forged is the catalyst for our accomplishments. I enjoy working with everyone on your team. I look forward to the great things we’re going to accomplish. Thanks.”