The modern workplace is continuously evolving, and technology has a large influence on that evolution. Whatever barriers workplaces used to face, like communication, management or efficiency barriers, have been overcome by the invention of technology. Internet and various software and applications have made it possible for businesses to remain focused on their goals with much less disruption by the day-to-day operations.
In this episode, we explore the role of technology on human resources, and how technology has shifted how we work.
Don Tomlinson is the Chief Operations Officer at Talent Plus. Previously, he served as the Chief Information Officer, a role he held during recording. As an experienced technologist and leader with 20 years in this industry, Tomlinson was responsible for the innovation and implementation of Talent Plus’ technology systems and software platforms. He also led our in-house software development team in building and maintaining all internal systems, external client-facing web applications, data storage, maintenance, software development and software integrations. Tomlinson works closely with the leadership team to forward the mission and vision of Talent Plus.
- What is the impact of technology on HR, how is it redefining how they do work?
- What is design thinking and how does it affect the user experience?
- How do you know you have created a great user experience?
- What do you see as technology’s role in security?
- What is the difference between analytics, machine learning and AI in HR?
- What does the future look like for technology in the HR industry?