In the Holiday Season’s spirit of appreciation and gratitude — here are twenty actions the colleagues at Talent Plus shared that we do to encourage the people, friends, family, and others in front of us during the Holiday Season!
- Be present
- Have one-on-one time together
- Be curious
- Give hugs
- Put our phones away
- Tell them we appreciate them and are grateful for them
- Surprise them in a special, meaningful way
- Be less judgmental
- Be helpful
- Talk to them, ask more questions
- Connect with them
- Introduce yourself to those you don’t know
- Fully engage in the moment at hand
- Extend an invitation
- Help with the dishes
- Thank them for their efforts and simply being who they are
- Welcome a stranger
- Choose how you want to show up
- Inspire them by telling them what they do beautifully
- What are other actions you take to make sure the person in front of you is really okay, not just going through the motions?
- Our mission at Talent Plus is to create a better world and we do that through relationships. Relationships is the plus in our company name and is defined as “the reaction a person has to the existence of another individual.” Let people know they are recognized and that they exist, and you will make an ongoing, positive difference in the lives of everyone you encounter.
- What if we lived our lives with this spirit in our hearts every day?
Here’s to good health, happiness, safe travels, and love overflowing to you and all those you care about around the globe, Mark
Mark is the Management Consultant Director at Talent Plus where he aligns The Science of Potentiality ® to each client’s unique needs and support their growth. He brings potential to life through the practical application of our science and enables employees to prosper and organizations to succeed.
“There is nothing more satisfying than witnessing the exponential growth of an employee when they discover and express their talent.”
Talents: Ego Drive, Focus, Individualized Approach, Persuasion, Relationship